1644 Floor Plan
The 1644 Plan
- In the true fashion of a “starter” home for today's modern Millennial, this smaller plan offers extreme affordability yet is still loaded with common sense standard features. At its most basic, it is a 3 Bedroom, 2 Bath with 2 car garage. But don’t let this “smaller” size fool you into thinking it's small on features - quite the opposite! Like the bigger 2086 plan, intense thought has gone into the overall design. Keeping the most wanted and sought after features included as standard. And room sizes were highly scrutinized to get the right amount of space in just the right place. Consider the following included standard features usually only found in homes much, much larger:
- Continuing today's modern, casual living, is the desirable open concept layout with Island Kitchen.
- If this is your first home and you are considering the possible need for “room mates”, its unique separation between all 3 Bedrooms, as well as the main living areas, provides for maximum quiet and privacy.
- Minimum secondary bedroom sizes of nearly 12 x 12 means you won't soon outgrow the 1644.
- The third Bedroom, if used as an Office, is smartly located at the front of the home, off of the Foyer, and away from the other 2 bedrooms and baths for quiet work or study.
- This masterful design has resulted in minimal hall space. But what hallways are there, are extra wide for that extra little feeling of spaciousness and ease of moving furniture without damaging the walls.
- The secondary Hall Bath has a “Master size” 5-1/2 foot vanity. Totally uncommon in this size category.
- Like the larger 2086 Plan, there is the convenient Drop Zone as you enter from the garage.
- A recessed display niche in the Foyer. Just because this is a smaller, “starter” home, doesn't mean you don't have nice things to show off and display.
- A smaller home size with less Kitchen cabinets doesn't mean you have to sacrifice storage. The large walk-in pantry not only has shelves and built-in cabinets but a window! Again, totally uncommon in this size category.
- The Kitchen features a decorative range hood and counter-depth refrigerator - included.
- 12 x 24 rear covered patio. A smaller home shouldn't mean you have to sacrifice on outdoor living space.
- Keeping with the standards of Millennial Homes, the garage is over-sized.
For a printable .pdf file of this floor plan click here
Back to Top Contact Us