2086 2 Car Floor Plan
The 2086 Plan
– Our flagship design combines the best of both old and new options and features for whatever your life situation. At its most basic, it is a 3 bedroom, Office, 2 bath with 2 car garage. But it doesn't even come close to stopping there. Extreme thought and consideration has gone into not only every square foot of the the overall design, but every individual room size as well. Making each one “big enough”, but not “too big”. The result is a perfect balance of design, size and most importantly, livability. Consider the following standard features and compare to other builders:
- 9' Ceilings
- 8' Interior Doors
- 42" Wide Entry Door
- Oversized Covered Patios
- Lifted Truck Friendly Garage
- Garage Entry "Drop Zone"
- Interior Stone Wall Gallery
- Chef's Kitchen With Appliances
- American-Made Cabinetry
- Soft-Close Cabinet Features
- LED Cabinet Lighting
- Spacious 12x12 Bedrooms
- Walk-In Closet At Each Bedroom
- Bedroom Separation For Privacy
- Office or 4th Bedroom Option
- Ceiling Fans in Every Room
- Cove Lighting in Master Bedroom
- Direct Access From Master Closet To Laundry Room
Notes about The 2086 2 Car Plan
For a printable .pdf file of this floor plan click here
- Kitchen location is closest to the garage. Isn't this the room you go to when you first come home? And most days with groceries? Notice the Kitchen in other designs at the opposite corner from the garage. Ugh!
- Convenient “Drop Zone” at the entry from the garage to the house. Finally a common sense and convenient place for purses, backpacks, laptops and cell phones – instead of the Kitchen table!
- Casual, open-concept layout with conversation stimulating 2-sided-seating island in the Kitchen. You can't imagine how comfortable and logical this simple island design is until you try it out!
- Direct access from the Master Closet to the Laundry Room. Don't clothes go from the laundry right back to the closet? Why doesn't everybody make this standard? What a time saver!
- Walk-in Master shower for two with seat. Not too big, not to small – but just right! And honestly, showers that are too big, are actually breezy and COLD!
- Extra wide 4’-0” Hallways. From a practical standpoint, furniture moving is much easier. From a design standpoint, it is simply more spacious and just feels like a much larger home.
- Minimum 12 X 12 secondary Bedroom sizes. We just feel a bedroom should never be smaller...period!
- Maximum separation between Bedrooms - no common walls. Whether family members, guests or room mates are staying, maximum separation provides much wanted quiet and privacy.
- Large 12 x 24 covered rear patio. Seriously, most other builders patios are only 8 or 10 feet deep. Trying putting patio furniture or a dining table on that! (This comes from personal experience)
- Over-sized 24 x 22 garage. Your SUV or lifted 4x4 truck will fit! And you can open the doors fully without hitting the other vehicle!) No “builder grade” 20 x 20 garages....ever!
Those are some unheard of (yet we believe “common sense”) standard features. But to make the vision of your own home fit your personal lifestyle even more perfectly imagine the following available options:
- If you are more traditional, we offer a formal Dining Room.
- For a growing family, there is the much needed 4th Bedroom.
- Are you a downsizing Snowbird with extended stay guests or have an adult child still at home? (So common today). Consider the private, second en-suite with direct exterior access.
- For those who love to entertain, you will love the large walk-in pantry with window and centrally located Powder Room. (And remember the rear covered patio size from above!).
- If you are the active, outdoor type with lots of “toys”, there is of course a 3rd car garage option.
- For the quiet, reflective type, wait until you see our peaceful, Zen inspired Morning Veranda w/Courtyard.
- For the true Millennial, a quaint, dual-space tech center with optional French Doors to the front patio.
All of these features and options are contained in one undeniably efficient and surprisingly compact (yet roomy in all the right places!) floor plan. You will agree that much thought did indeed go into the design of the 2086.
And finally, any of these options can be mixed with 3 luxury, designer Kitchens and 3 exterior elevations - Desert Contemporary, Transitional Territorial and the new, hot Modern Farmhouse. Whether first time buyer, move up or down-sizing, the 2086 has the perfect size, standard features and options to meet your needs for today and years to come.
Square footage is approximate. Any window, floor and ceiling elevations are approximate, and are subject to change without prior notice. Any upgraded flooring, fireplace surroundings, landscaping and other features in and around spec homes are designer suggestions and not necessarily included in the sales price. All renderings, floor plans, maps and displays are artists' conceptions and are not intended to be actual depiction of the home or the surroundings.
Back to Top Contact Us